Friday, August 10, 2007

Someone stop me

We're months away from getting into the house, and I am absolutely drooling over this gorgeous mocha felt cut 2x9 from Brocade Home. It also comes in a 5x8 rug, but this is about the time when I need a little intervention. Wait until you are in the house, wait until you are in the house...


Why, oh why, do I torture myself by looking at all of the beautiful options available on the internet? Find them, get ridiculously excited, come across $$$ price tags, and start all over. In any case, they are worth getting inspiration from...

For the front entrance of the house (from Gulassa Co)

Wall sconce for bathroom (Neidhardt Lighting)

And just for the fun of it, these cute, cute, cute shoes that are taunting me all the way from Spain. Inspiration can come in all different forms. ;) Sigh...

No comments: