The first floor tiles were originally supposed to go in last Monday, then today, then Wednesday, and now it appears to be Saturday. Obviously, this is a bit disappointing, but it is what it is. At least the tiles are on site and ready to go.
The mudding and taping was completed today. We've been fortunate to have a really good crew working on this aspect of the house. On Friday evening, we decided to take a peek at the progress. The radio was blaring through the house, but we couldn't find anyone there. ? When we made it to the master bedroom, we found the crew enjoying the late evening breezes. Perfect! This was exactly what we created the area for (as discussed here). They confirmed our intentions. :)
Here's an example of their hard work (being the view from the kitchen area into the great room). They'll be finishing up by sanding everything down tomorrow.
We met with the plumber and our builder today to go over various questions. A bunch of our supplies have arrived, including our tub in the jack-and-jill bathroom. Another two pallets of plumbing fixtures have been stored on site, but it will be a while until we get to see the goodies inside. It's encouraging to see some of the finishing details start to arrive. Only a few more months....