Saturday, February 28, 2009

Looking for paint colors?

How I wish that this series of articles on HouseBeautiful.com was available when we were choosing paint colors. There are articles on the most popular colors, how to choose colors that are right for your space, what colors complement skin tones, how to maintain your painted walls, colors that men like (or they think men like), pretty much everything you can imagine.

If that description doesn't send you to the article, this amazing sun room should. Well done, I hear a round of applause coming...the painted wood floors seal the deal.


I don't know if this is the color used in the space above, but it certainly stood out to me. It's Farrow and Ball Card Room Green 79.


This would be beautiful with Benjamin Moore's White Dove baseboards as it has a very subtle grey undertone.

Okay time for me to stop...we won't be painting anytime soon. At least we hope not.... :)

No comments: