Sunday, May 17, 2009

Getting inspiration from a new source

One of the best advantages of our homesite is that it faces east. This means that we are regularly treated with gorgeous sunrises. Now, I'm not a morning girl and I grew up on the West Coast...so I always appreciated sunsets. But things are changing. I regularly open one eye at 5:30 to take in the daily spectacular show...and then promptly go back to sleep, storing the image in my memory for half a second.

A friend from school visited recently and she actually took the initiative to get a picture of the sunrise one morning. Why didn't I think of that?!? (Probably because there's zilch going on in my brain at that time of the day).

So just how pretty are these sunrises? I finally dragged my groggy head out of bed to capture one for you all.


So there you have it. This is a standard Cayman morning, which is pretty darn impressive. This whole morning thing might just grow on me. Might.

No comments: