Sunday, January 4, 2009

Product review: Miele dishwasher

Is there anyone out there that enjoys unloading their dishwasher? No? That's what I figured. A year after living with our new Miele dishwasher, it's no longer fair to hold out the secret. Miele makes it much more bearable.

The first 2-3 times I loaded up our new dishwasher, I was cursing the fact that we had to individually place each piece of cutlery into the separate cutlery tray (as opposed to my usual toss into a basket). A read through the instruction manual recommended that you place similar pieces together. Aaahhh!


Since that fortunate day (fortunate that I read the manual at all), I no longer dread unloading the dishwasher. Plates and cups fly into the cupboard and my cutlery takes two swift seconds. Presto...on to better things!

If you are in the market for a new dishwasher, this is a really good option (plus the fact that it's unbelievably quiet...we can't even tell when it's on). Don't worry, I still don't enjoy unloading the dishwasher. But then again, I don't dread it...which is a step in the right direction.